A six-year-old girl has gotten herself burnt after mistaking petrol for kerosene while practising cooking in Abuja.

Reports said the child mistook a gallon of petrol for kerosene and emptied the content on burning firewood when her mates had gathered to practice their cooking skills.

Her father, Christopher Israel, who confirmed the incident while speaking to a news platform at the Kubwa General Hospital, where she was receiving treatment, said that the incident happened about two months ago but that the girl was yet to recover from the injuries.

“She was first rushed to a clinic within the community where she was initially treated, but with little improvement two months into the incident,” Gazelle News quoted Israel as saying.

“So, I was advised to take her to the Kubwa General Hospital for another round of treatment two weeks ago.”

To Advertise or Publish a Story on NaijaLiveTv:
Kindly contact us @ [email protected]
Call or Whatsapp: 07035262029, 07016666694, 08129340000